Standard Hire of Skip Bins is up to 1 week on site (We do not include the day of delivery & pick up days)
Payment of Skip Bin Hire is to be paid on or prior to Delivery of Skip Bin.
Once payment has been received, it is deemed your acceptance of these said Terms & Conditions.
- Our Trucks are 3400 High by 2500 Wide – adequate access & egress is the responsibility of the hirer.
- These are Heavy Duty Vehicles and as such once we are directed from a public road Magic Bins will not be held liable for any property damage, including driveways, kerbs, pavements, pipes, pits, trees, grass etc.
- Whilst we endeavour to place the skip bin in your preferred location, it is at the discretion of the driver, to allow for the safe removal of the skip bin.
- Once delivered the skip bin may not be moved, by machinery or other, and access must be maintained to allow the safe collection of the skip bin. Should this not be the case on collection, a $50 futile fee will apply.
- Any skip bin relocations will also attract a fee to be discussed at the time of booking such.
- Our skip bins are delivered in good condition. Once on hire (site), the safe keeping of the skip bin is the hirer’s responsibility. Any damages or defacing of the bin will be at the hirer’s We will not negotiate with third parties to reclaim costs.
– Definitely No Fires to be lit in the skip bin.
– No Batteries, Tyres, Paints, Oils, Foods, Liquids – including Wet Concrete, Gas Bottles, explosive, toxic, dangerous, hazardous or noxious materials, including Asbestos.
-(we do supply separate fully lined Asbestos bins)
– Should the waste be contaminated, the hirer will be liable for all separation and all extra costs. You must correctly classify the type of waste you are disposing of in the skip bin. Our disposal facilities have very strict guidelines for contaminated waste. You cannot mix waste types together not even the smallest amount – additional cost will apply. Cost depends on waste type and bin size.
–The Skip Bin is NOT to be filled above the rim. There can be no items protruding from the tops or sides of the skip bin. All waste is to be contained well within the skip bins capacity, as per the Transport Operations Regulation 2005 and Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) amended 1 October 2018 – new Chain of Responsibility (COR), to provide that every party in the heavy vehicle transport supply chain, has a duty to ensure the safety of their transport activities. This means all parties can be held liable from the loader of the skip bin, driver, office consignors & owners. Magic Bins reserve the right to remove and leave behind any item above the rim or any of the prohibited items above, as per the regulations above
- If the skip bin is overloaded & unsafe to load, we reserve the right under legislation to refuse removal. A Futile pick up fee will apply and Daily Hire charges will commence until such time as the skip is safe to transport.
- Any Permits required for skip bin placement on surrounding footpaths or road is the responsibility of the hirer. Any council fines rest with the hirer.
- 24 Hours notice is to be given for Cancellations and changes to orders.