We specialise in the safe and appropriate disposal of virtually every type of waste from hazardous asbestos and landfill materials to recyclable and reclaimable products.
Skip bins for asbestos removal and disposal across Brisbane and surrounds.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
We are licensed to transport and dispose of asbestos and offer a range of lined asbestos-only skip bins specifically for asbestos removal, by prior arrangement only. The bins are available in a wide range of sizes including: 2 m³, 3 m³, 4 m³, 6 m³ and 8 m³. They are delivered in double-lined, heavy-duty plastic. A Waste Transport Certificate will be issued if required after collection.
We are proud to be associated with asbestosawareness.com.au where you will find free, user-friendly, lifesaving asbestos information and fact sheets. More information may be found at:
- Queensland Health Asbestos Information
- Australian Government Asbestos Information
- Brisbane City Council Asbestos Disposal
- Australian Asbestos Awareness
RESTRICTIONS & REGULATIONS
- If you think you might have asbestos, please consult an expert prior to handling or placing it into a skip bin.
- Please pre-arrange an asbestos only skip bin for removal of any asbestos waste.
- The asbestos waste should be separated from all other waste—asbestos skip bins are only for the disposal of asbestos or anything contaminated by asbestos.
- Please do not include any other general waste in asbestos skip bins.
- The asbestos should be sealed in double-lined, heavy-duty plastic sheeting or double bagged before it is placed into the skip.
- Our skip bins may only be filled up to the level of the rim as we cannot transport overloaded bins.
- For more details, please consult our Waste Type Guide.